Simply Eco Packaging’s Paper Bio Cups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a (PLA) lining made from plants not oil. Our bio cups are commercially compostable and much healthier for the environment.
- Our Bio coffee cups are made from paper sourced from managed plantations and lined with PLA – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- Choose from a wide range of cup sizes to suit all your coffee needs with lids to fit.
- We also have a double-wall sustainable alternative to double cupping that will protect your customers from extremely hot drinks.
- Our takeaway coffee cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- They are designed to be industrially composted as part of the circular economy.
This cup is branded with ‘I’m a green cup’ message making your commitment to the environment clear to your customers.