Our 750ml natural Octa takeaways are made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product made of the sugar refining industry. They have an unique octagonal shape for a premium look and feel. Certified carbon neutral and home compostable.
- Our takeaway food containers are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted from sugarcane refining (that would otherwise be burned).
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane food containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
These disposable food containers are grease and water-resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane food packaging is microwave-safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe) – an eco-friendly alternative to your plastic meal prep container or plastic food container!
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only bagasse food packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- We can work with you to design your own custom moulded sugarcane pulp packaging – minimum order quantities 50,000 units/size.
- The premium octa takeaway design offers an 8-point lock that makes the PET lids a lot more secure than most takeaway containers. They are sturdy and stackable to simplify storage and service, and they have easy-grip edges for an effortless transport