Our tree-free produce trays are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Made from 100% renewable resource – the reclaimed byproducts from the sugar industry.
- Sugarcane products are a perfect replacement for plastic fruit and vegetable produce trays.
- They have a high wet strength and perform better in moist environments than conventional cardboard trays.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to European EN13432 standards.
- The emissions associated with the production, distribution and disposal of the all BioPak products are offset through the purchase of carbon credits.
- We can work with your to design your own custom moulded pulp range – minimum order quantities 50,000 units/size