Our bioplastic cup lids are made from plants, not oil, and are certified commercially compostable. This lid fits our 300, 360, 420, 500, 600 & 700ml Clear PLA BioCups. Note: this lid is flat with a half moon cut and is for cold use only.
- BioPak clear lids may look and perform like any other plastic lid, but ours are made from Ingeo™, a plant based bioplastic.
- Producing these lids results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- These lids are the ONLY clear bioplastic lids certified commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards. This is in addition to our European EN13432 standards.
- They perform excellently when serving cold beverages – perfect for a fruit juice or yogurt with muesli.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, they have an indefinite shelf life.