Our tree-free takeaway containers are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Our takeaway containers & Lids are tree-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water-resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe – an eco-friendly alternative to your plastic meal prep container!
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to European EN13432 standards.
- We can offer you a bespoke design on our pulp range – minimum order quantities 50,000 units